[blindkid] Preserving memories

Janice jjordan_pa at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 22:10:38 UTC 2011

Jennifer,
Ari has always loved "home videos" and the less staged, the better. Just like pictures evoke our memories about an event her videos do the same for her. I bought her her own camera when she was 7 or 8 and she watches them over and over. She videos her own memories, like play dates, everyday living, special occasions and I video birthdays, school functions, extracurriculars, etc and then immediately make a copy and keep the originals tucked away for safe keeping. When hers wear out or get scratched I just make a new copy. Fun! Janice & Ari (now 11).

Sent from my iPhone