[blindkid] PacMate or BrailleNote?

janice jordan jjordan_pa at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 13:59:30 UTC 2011

Richard: Thank you for the wonderful advice! I am always amazed when I read of
younger children and their ability to use the available technology equipment. I
find myself so confused (and frustrated) with what is out there and how to use
it. It is not like buying a voice recorder or a CD player that we can try out
first and is quite an investment. I rely heavily on this listserv to gain the
advice of users. Thank you and Kendra so much for sharing. Janice