[blindkid] teaching organization turned us down

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Tue Feb 22 19:56:30 UTC 2011

Dear Joy,

My heart truly goes out to you and your family as you face this
disappointment.  You wrote them a wonderful letter, and their closed-minded
attitude is tremendously disturbing.  I hope you find an organization that
recognizes and welcomes all that you and your family have to offer.  Surely
there are many other avenues that will allow you to work overseas and have
all of the wonderfully enriching experiences which that will entail.

Debbie