[blindkid] blindkid Digest, Vol 81, Issue 3 Re: O. Sacks article

Leslie Ligon atfirstsight at ligondesign.com
Tue Jan 4 06:40:55 UTC 2011

Bodies are such wierd, wonderful, perplexing things. If I were to learn
nothing more about them, I would at the very least, know that they will
never be completely understood!
This is indeed, a fascinating article, and like Pat, I read Vedi with
great interest and happiness (especially after having read Planet of the
Blind) and this poses yet another example of why braille is easy - not
at all difficult, in most cases - to learn.

Leslie Ligon
At First Sight...
The Original Braille Fashion Jewelry