[blindkid] Functional Vision Assessment in preschooler -- what should be included -- can anyone PLEASE help?

Doreen Frappier dcfrappier at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 15:06:30 UTC 2011

Amy,
Here are some helpful sites to give you more information.

http://www.perkins.org/resources/scout/vision-and-blindness/functional-vision-assessmen.html

www.familyconnect.org/parentsite.asp?SectionID=72.

www.cde.state.co.us/cdesped/download/pdf/dbFuncVisionAssmt.pdf - Similar

www.setbc.org/setbc/conf/.../functional_vision_assessment.html

Doreen

should be included -- can anyone PLEASE help?

Sorry about the formatting in my message, don't know what happened...hope the
questions are clear though!

Amy