[blindkid] on the subject of perspective

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Sat Jan 15 16:55:32 UTC 2011

The vision-centric tone of this video made me really angry.  Esref's ability
tells us new things about vision?  WHAT?  It seems to me it tells them
things about the flexibility of the brain and how fully touch can convey
spatial concepts.  Will studies on Esref filter down to art classes and
museum curators, and open up new opportunities for blind kids to experience
the fine arts, maps, diagrams, architectural models, and all those other
things considered to be strictly visual?

Debbie