[blindkid] FW: Invitation to "Sensory Experience Day" with Daniel Kish

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 04:02:07 UTC 2011

Thanks Laura! We got the word out about this just over a week ago through FOPBC facebook group and e-mail list. The information was also distributed to FSDB. So far, I've heard from four families that are planning to attend and some of them have already spoken with Daniel Kish about their children. They all seem very excited to participate in this wonderful opportunity!

Thanks again,

Lenora J. Marten, President
Florida Organization of Parents of Blind Children
NFB-Jacksonville Chapter Secretary
Chairperson, FSDB/PAC
FOPBC at aol.com
904-777-5976 / 904-229-9554