[blindkid] Extra 15% on Discovery Toys winter sale today only!

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 26 16:00:35 UTC 2011

I hope this is ok to post as I posted the descriptions about a month ago,
but I know so many of us on the list are on an extreme budget so thought
this extra savings may really help someone.

Hi, Do to the weather all over the country Discovery toys is holding an
extra sale on top of a sale! Today only through midnight you can receive 15%
off of any winter sale item.

This includes favorites many of you have asked for like Bright Builders and
the Finger plays and fun CD. Many of these toys will return to full price
March 1, but most are being retired to make room for new wonderful products.
If you would like me to describe something just call or email.

You can shop by going to my website at www.playtoachieve.com, or by calling
me at (512) 689-5045.

I got to sit next to the CEO of Discovery Toys at our meeting a few weeks
ago. He is dedicated to accessibility and has promised me when we get our
new program this spring that he will launch it ready for us to use. For now
most everything is accessible including ordering and signing up to be a
consultant, and anything we have trouble with they are always super to help
us with.

If you have previously viewed my website and choose to order would you
please do me 1 of 2 things. Either clear your cookies before ordering, or
email me to let me know you ordered can I can make sure I get credit. The
problem appears to be fixed, but they said I could have it if someone has
looked at my site back when there was a problem.

Finally just a friendly reminder if you have been thinking about the
business opportunity you can join with a mini kit for just $75 this month
only with a 50% deposit.

"Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and
draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some."--Robert
Fulghum

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader

(512) 689-5045

 <http://www.playtoachieve.com> www.playtoachieve.com

Follow me on Face Book by searching Discovery Toys- Play to Achieve

Do you want to: *earn extra income?

*get toys for free?

*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?

Just ask!