[blindkid] Local News

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Fri Jul 1 15:15:18 UTC 2011

Albert, Brandy, and anybody else who had trouble with the link I posted--

Here are a couple of other options.

This will push the video from the TV station's web site after a brief commercial and then it will feed additional stories from their site so just close the window and then re-open the link to re-watch the video:

http://www.11alive.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1031194382001

If all you need is the audio, I also have a copy if the full audio as an mp3 file here:

http://www.gopbc.org/kendra.mp3

It neither of those work, I can put the video on a different server entirely and post tat so just let me know.

Thanks.

BTW, I tried to post this a moment ago and the email vanished so appologies to all of this is a double post.