[blindkid] Toothpaste on Toothbrush

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 13 18:21:10 UTC 2011

That is what I do. I got tired of being precise and all of that jazz so I
just have my own tube that I don't share and squirt a bit into my mouth.

"Feelings of worth flourish only in an atmosphere where individual
differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open,
and rules are flexible - the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing
family."
~Virginia Satir

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!