[blindkid] Toothpaste on Toothbrush

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 01:50:06 UTC 2011

If I may, I'd like to say that if you are using a flip top to squeeze into the mouth, or to put it on the brush, the inside lid gets nasty, most of the time. However, if you do the into the mouth method and use a lid that you remove, you never even have to put it down because you can tuck it into the palm of the hand while you do the squirting into the mouth! Cool, eh?