[blindkid] Bind Mice Mart Info

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Thu Jul 21 01:06:15 UTC 2011

A while back, there was information and a link posted on Blind Mice Mart and described movies for download (just the audio in mp3 format) which I could never get to work.

I'm a Mac user so this may not have caused any PC users here any issues.

I'm pretty computer savvy, but in this case I gave up way too soon-- It turns out that the link to the vault won't work on either Safari or Google Chrome on my Macbook Pro (OS 10.6.8) with current browsers. It does seem to work properly under Safari however. I had simply given up, figuring I'd have to wait for them to finish updating the site (the vault page came up blank every time) so I thought I'd post this in case I wasn't the only one who was getting a blank page-- not on the main link (that worked fine) but just on the "vault" pages.

Knowing this now, I'd suggest that if anyone has problems getting to the Vault you try another browser or two no matter if your on a Mac or a PC.

Here is the main site page:
http://www.blindmicemart.com

And the Vault which can also be accessed from a link on the main page.
http://www.blindmicemart.com/assets/product_images/movies2.html

Richard