[blindkid] blind golfer?

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 23:24:47 UTC 2011

Rosina,

I know Jeremy Poincenot (ok I know his mother LOL)  who won the 2010 world
blind golf championship.  There they have have associations all over the
world.

Here is a story on him.
Jeremy Poinceno
http://www.usblindgolf.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=101&Itemid=115

Try finding searching his name and you should find his facebook.  If you
can't find it I can give you his mothers email :)

He has the same condition as Abby.. I looks like they have programs for kids
from time to time. I am going ot have to be more aware of them.
-Penny

--
--Penny