[blindkid] Introducing the Nabs high school committee!

Underwood, Melinda munderwood at vabvi.org
Wed Jun 15 17:37:45 UTC 2011

Hi - I have a student who may be interested. What number should I tell
her to call to participate? Melinda

Melinda Underwood, M.Ed.
Teacher of the Visually Impaired
VABVI
38 Park Place
Brattleboro, VT 05301
802-254-8761

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY  This e-mail message, including any
include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Any
unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, use, disclosure or
distribution is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received
this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not the
intended recipient, please return the e-mail to the sender, or call
802-254-8761 and delete any copies of this message immediately. Any
inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise the
confidential nature of the communication.