[blindkid] Awesome!

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 19:04:40 UTC 2011

I say wow when a child uses great mobility skills but I say it for a whole
different reason then the person in the example is. (I am a big cheerleader
for my daughter its hard to modivate her sometimes LOL)  LOL.  I try and
brush those kinds of things off. I may respond that  all it all takes is
proper training.  People really think that that suffer from blindness are
helpless.  Your child did expand the person realization what the blind can
do.  Its one person at a time.

--
--Penny