[blindkid] Congratulations to Braille Challenge Students!

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 15:40:41 UTC 2011

Congratulations to all the Braille Challenge contestants and winners.
I am sad that Braille Challenge didn't exist when I was a child. Your
kids are lucky to be able to compete in such an event while also
meeting other Braille-reading kids from across the country!
Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org