[blindkid] new school for blind in China

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 21:44:43 UTC 2011

This is terrific! I'll have to get more information from you. We have a young
friend who was so inspired by the sister they adopted from China that she is now
a missionary in China, working to education blind children.
We'll be praying for your family, too! How soon do you go?

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

~"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read."~Mark
Twain