[blindkid] Website

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Thu Mar 24 16:28:48 UTC 2011

If you write me off list, I could  introduce you to a few individuals who
could help you do this for a fee of course. There are many tools out there
to do this on your own, though I do not know how effective they are at
incorporating the proper codings to make the site accessible and user
friendly for the print disable. Let me know.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.