[blindkid] Website

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sun Mar 27 18:33:11 UTC 2011

Not to take this discussion too far off topic, but I can't recommend
GoDaddy for domain registration.  Do a google search for GoDaddy
complaints and you'll see what I mean, but basically, they have a long
history of not following ICAN rules (ICAN is the organization that
manages the internet domain name system for the .com domains and
others) and they will also do all they can to lock you into their
service, again in violation of ICAN policies.  Yes, they are cheap,
but there are other places to register domains that are just as cheap,
and you don't have to put up with all the ridiculousness.

Don't GoDaddy!

Aaron