[blindkid] I'm writing a research paper and need help

Kathy B burgawicki at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 21:20:55 UTC 2011

Hi All-

I am writing a research paper and am looking for information to support my
thesis.  Can any of you point me in the right direction?  Below is my thesis.
Carol, I included you specificly because I can use expert opinion, and I
consider you an expert.

Even though  technology is so advanced that some believe braille reading for the
blind is no longer needed, reading it is indeed important and essential  for
both blind children and blind adults: this form of reading expands a
vision-impaired person's world. In fact, reading for the blind also increases
creative and critical  thinking and plays a huge role in helping blind adults
contribute to  society.

Thanks!!

Kathy