[blindkid] Transition to Kindergarten

Thea Eaton thea at doodledoo.com
Sun May 1 20:05:18 UTC 2011

The only keys necessary to successfully navigate Flash content on the web
with a screen reader, are the up and down arrow keys and the Enter or Space
bar. I have heard of children as young as 3 being able to use a screen
readerlike this online. It is never too early to get your child started with
adaptive tech. Hopefully, in the future there will be more sites that are
screen reader accessible available to access and also practice their screen
reader skills on.

Thea Eaton
DoodleDoo
www.doodledoo.com