[blindkid] kindergarten assistive technology

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 6 19:58:38 UTC 2011

I would suggest either a Braille not very easy for young children to learn
the basics, or a mount Batten (not sure of spelling.) Take advantage of
having the funds now!

If you want to talk more about the needs of a kinder age kid and why I
recommend one or the other of these I'd be happy to.

Bran

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most
accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers."
~Charles W. Eliot,

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!