[blindkid] kindergarten assistive technology

Roxanne Hug momtoajm at live.com
Sat May 7 17:52:19 UTC 2011

Thanks to all who have responded...now I know we need to put a BrailleNote or Mountbatten on our wish list.  I will be looking more into these for sure!  I was thinking that would be later down the road, but now certainly something we should be working towards sooner rather than later.

Our current funds are a total of $3000.  Some of which has been spoken for.  (She has qualified for this $3000 grant yearly for the next few years.) We are looking at possibly a Clarity CCTV, I-Pad, Nook Color (for large print books)... things along those lines.  Any thoughts?