[blindkid] Two Free Braille Books Per Year!

Vicky Opie/Seedlings Braille seedlink3 at ameritech.net
Wed May 11 17:35:23 UTC 2011

Here's a reminder, in case you have not yet registered in 2011:

Seedlings' Book Angel Program is open to visually-impaired children who live in
the US and Canada, andthrough this program each child can receive 2 free
Seedlings' books each year (you list 4 books from our catalog and we will send 2
of them.)

If you haven't registered yet in 2011, just fill out the online form right now
by going here: http://www.seedlings.org/special.php and clicking on "Book Angel
Program." Our Print-Braille-&-Picture Books are good way to introduce braille to
toddlers, our Print-&-Braille Easy-Readers are good for beginning readers, and
our "Braille Only" books are perfect for older, more independent readers.

We have over 1,100 low-cost children's books available at all times. Call for a
catalog or go to www.seedlings.org

Seedlings Braille Books for Children is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
dedicated to increasing the opportunity for literacy by providing high-quality,
low-cost children's literature in braille. Volunteers, grants and donations make
it possible for us to offer our books at a fraction of the production costs, and
prices have not been raised for 26 years!

Best wishes,
Debra Bonde, Director
Seedlings Braille Books for Children
www.seedlings.org
800-777-8552
734-427-8552 fax

"Placing a book in a child's hands is like planting a seed ..."

Community Outreach
Seedlings Braille Books for Children
www.seedlings.org
800-777-8552 x307