[blindkid] summer Braille and abacus lessons for a 9th grader

Steve Craig ipd4life2006 at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 20:23:53 UTC 2011

One great resource that I have used and it is in your state is The Hadley School
for the Blind. They even have correspondence courses in braille. As a parent, it
really helped me out and it proved to be very valuable for my daughter as well.
In public school they were telling her more than teaching her, so I had to
improvise. She is now going to the Indiana School for the Blind and Visually
Impaired, but the courses at Hadley did so much more for her than the public
school did.

 Steven L. Craig