[blindkid] NPR: Service Dogs Teach Educators about Disabilities

Carol Castellano carol.joyce.castellano at gmail.com
Mon May 16 12:27:28 UTC 2011

If these pups work as well with kids as has been
reported, then they really are a godsend.  I've
also seen on TV dogs who can sniff cancer and
dogs who can get their human safely to a sofa
before a seizure comes on.  They truly are amazing animals.

I am trying to get my two cats to be so responsive :-).

Carol

Carol Castellano
Director of Programs
973-377-0976