[blindkid] message to Carol Castellano

Tina Egle tegle at oakton.edu
Thu May 19 10:07:31 UTC 2011

 Hi Carol,

It's Tina here.  If you could kidly write me your phone # to my e-mail, I
would appreciate it very much.  I have specific questions in regards to my
school district going way out of line with my son's placement, it is too
complicated to write e-mail.  If you don't mind, may I call you?  Just let
me know when it is the best time to reach you?  It is very important.

Thanks,

Tina Egle (my e mail is tegle at oakton.edu)or ttanegle at gmail.com