[blindkid] Convention and ....

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Thu May 19 19:11:29 UTC 2011

Some of us are more casual than others. I go for comfort myself. Apart from the banquet, I'd say anything goes, and even for the banquet, black tie would definitely be optional. Probably as many suits & sport coats as tuxes, if memory serves though there are a lot of ladies in nice gowns.

This is a relaxed group. The one thing I find most important is bring a jacket or the like in case you get chilled. It seems silly when we're in Florida, but I know every year, even when it is 90+ degrees in Dallas, the meting rooms always end up rather cool for my taste...