[blindkid] used Perkins Braillers

hpscheffer at aol.com hpscheffer at aol.com
Wed May 25 14:21:36 UTC 2011

My daughter gets to keep both for the summer, we had years ago to write it in her IEP, all other kids get to write and read throughout summer, not to fall behind, we download books from bookshare in her BrailleNote all summer long, and she does a lot of writing as well.
You should be able to keep them too.

Heidi