[blindkid] used Perkins Braillers

Holly Miller hollym12 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 23:13:01 UTC 2011

We got one on eBay for around $125.  It had a few thing that didn't work. My husband found a video online (maybe the Perkins website) that showed step by step how to completely take it apart and clean/lube all the parts. It was nerve wracking to see all those little parts lying around but it worked perfectly after that!

Holly