[blindkid] Described Videos

Susie Cooper scooper1218 at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 17:27:55 UTC 2011

You probably want to check out www.blindmicemart.com.  The Mice have a
collection of movies for you to download Free.  The movies are audio with
description and are in mp3 format.

And you can also check out www.blindsidereviews.com.   This is the home for the
nation's only blind movie critic. Jay Forry's reviews are syndicated across the
nation on various radio stations and in newspapers. His unique style and sense
of humor make for entertaining and insightful critiques that give you a heads-up
on what's hot and what's not.

Regarding the DVD's you want to look in the back and make sure that they say
DVS.  I know that the recent children movies from Dreamworks and Paramount are
starting to be descriptive.

Hope this is helpful.

Susie Cooper