[blindkid] Described Videos

scooper1218 at yahoo.com scooper1218 at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 04:15:35 UTC 2011

My friend that works at Warner Bros. Was able to get information, which follows;

Apparently, the DVS versions are sold through AMAZON even though they are Warner Titles.

Here’s a link for you.

http://main.wgbh.org/wgbh/pages/mag/dvsondvd.html  If you click on each title it takes you to Amazon.  There’s also a master list of the titles they’ve done.  Apparently WGPH are the one’s that created DVS and they are the ones that actually provide the description.

Have not checked it out yet but wanted to pass this along.

Susie