[blindkid] Episode about blind youth on MTV Sat. Nov. 5

Lissa Poincenot lhonpoince at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 17:12:28 UTC 2011

 About 18 months ago, MTV was casting an episode of their True Life documentary series called I'm Losing My Sight. They selected my son Jeremy as one of the 3 characters in this hour-long show, as they were intrigued by his story of suddenly becoming legally blind at age 19 due to LHON, a rare genetic disorder. MTV just announced the episode's air date & time-it's Sat. Nov. 5 at 4 pm (check local listings). If you're interested and miss it, you can check the MTV True Life website for reruns, or to watch online after the original air date. Info about LHON is at www.lhon.org, and info about Jeremy is at www.jeremypoincenot.com.