[blindkid] gifted testing

Kathy B burgawicki at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 19:33:12 UTC 2011

Thank you for your responses.  Richard, they have always been accommodating and extremely helpful in trying to meet my daughters needs.They approached me and asked if they could do gifted testing.  However, my gut tells me that if I don't stay on top of this(find an adaptive test for them) they aren't going to pursue it. It's just my feelings, I could be wrong.

I hope everyone has a great holiday.

Kathy