[blindkid] Fw: Playing by Ear

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Oct 3 11:56:25 UTC 2011

That is very fascinating!  And I would agree.  Blindness is so isolating?
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy