[blindkid] question about books

DrV icdx at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 17 05:14:46 UTC 2011

Hi Carolynn,
Does Brian read books on an electronic notetaker or are you looking for
embossed books?
What I have done is talk to the school librarian & the classroom teacher
about books that the other kids at that grade-level are in to.
I also go to our local bookstore & scan through the children/teen section
for potential book options & at this point then go to the WebBraille or
Bookshare websites to either download or order some to be mailed to our
house.
Sincerely,
Eric