[blindkid] Question about Girl Scouts guide in braille or audible

hpscheffer at aol.com hpscheffer at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 16:31:00 UTC 2011

Hi,
Does anyone know who to talk to at the Girl Scouts to get the books in braille or audible downloads? I have been put through the hoops talking to that one and the other and then will call back and don't, and no one at the Council can help me to find out how to get them to put the order into Braille International. It has been a week of phone calls and the run around, I'm very frustrated at this point. Braille International who does the braille for them need an order, but "WHO" places it!! Specifically we need the new Girl Scout Guide.
Thanks

Heidi