[blindkid] Free braille books from Temple Beth El Braille Volunteers

Barbara Mandelbaum asmandel1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 30 07:46:43 UTC 2011

Our group has over 2050 books to choose from. We have contracted and uncontracted braille. We have single and double spaced braille books. These are books for children up to age 14.  We will transcribe books upon approval of our group. We do not do textbooks.

Our books are braille only. We do not have print/braille books.

Our books are free but donations are always appreciated to help defray our costs.

Contact me for a copy of the list of our books.

Barb

asmandel1 at sbcglobal.net