[blindkid] ideas needed / THANKS

Doreen Franklin doreenproverbs3 at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 31 21:49:27 UTC 2011

I just want to say THANK YOU for all of the ideas and comments from everyone ... we are doing some of the things that were suggested, and I just need to incorporate more ideas and step it up!

As an FYI ... we did Trunk or Treat at church yesterday and Torrie took her cane (Tinkie) all decked out too -- we put lace on it to match her Tinkerbell's fairy outfit. She even took it to school today! She had it in her hands, and I was at least thankful for that little step!!!

I am just very thankful for NFB and these yahoo lists .... not only for suggestions but the great support and encouragment from everyone!!!

Hope everyone has a safe Halloween ....

Doreen