[blindkid] Leaving on a Jet Plane

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Sep 2 01:36:52 UTC 2011

Joy, I'd be fighting Merry-Noel to be first to buy it if you do keep that
journal and publish it.
I pray these next years are busy and fulfilling ones and that you accomplish
much.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy