[blindkid] help still needed with a class assignment.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sat Sep 17 05:44:26 UTC 2011

Hello.
I am taking a class in child development.

I still need to interview Parent or family that has a child between the ages of 2 and 5 years old.  I was able to find a parent/family that had a child that is between the ages of 8 and 9 years old.  I would like to publicly thank this family for taking time to help with this assignment.  If anyone else believes that they would be able to help me.  Please e-mail me at: graduate56 at juno.com and put parent interview in the subject line.  In the body of the message just let me know that you would like to participate in this assignment.
I will send you a questionaire to fill out.    Thank you in advance.

Blessings
Melissa Green
don't let someone become a priority in your life.....when you are just an option in theirs