[blindkid] how would you handle this PSAT issue?

Chantel Alberhasky chantel at alberhaskylaw.com
Thu Sep 29 16:47:10 UTC 2011

Even if it is not in his IEP, you have an argument it is discrimination under Section 504 to fail to provide blind children the test when they are giving it to the sighted children.

Chantel L. Alberhasky, Esq
419 Boonville Avenue
Springfield, MO 65806
417.865.4444

The Missouri Bar Disciplinary Counsel requires all Missouri attorneys
notify all recipients of e-mail that (1) e-mail communication is not a
secure method of communication, (2) any e-mail that is sent to you or
by
you may be copied and held by various computers it passes through as it
goes from me to you or vice versa, (3) persons not participating in our
communication may intercept our communications by improperly accessing
your computer or my computer or even some computer unconnected to
either
of us which the e-mail passed through. I am communicating to you via
e-mail because you have consented to receive communications via this
medium. If you change your mind and want future communications to be
sent in a different fashion, please let me know AT ONCE.

From: Brandy W <branlw at sbcglobal.net>