[blindkid] New Discovery Toys website and products, and it is finally accessible!

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Tue Apr 17 22:21:25 UTC 2012

Randy,

I would like to discuss posting a link to your site and to discuss more
about your business. anything I can do to drive business your way would
please me so much. my nephews love your stuff. Looking forward to speaking
as your schedule allows. Thanks.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.