[blindkid] 47 New Braille Books from Seedlings

Vicky Opie/Seedlings Braille seedlink3 at ameritech.net
Wed Aug 8 19:47:07 UTC 2012

Seedlings Braille Books for Children's New 2013 Catalog is almost ready!
In the catalog you will find 47 New Braille Books
... from Awesome Animals (16 pages) to
The Hunger Games(489 pages) ...
These books are ready NOW on our website!

We are very excited to announce that our 2013 Catalog will be ready to mail in
about a month, but you don't have to wait. The new books are already listed on
our website  at www.seedlings.org and are ready to be ordered! Check out the new
books for children ages 6 to Young Adult: www.seedlings.org/whatsnew.php

Seedlings' books are always "on sale": we sell them for only a fraction of what
it costs to make them, and our prices have not been raised in over 25 years!

ALSO . . .

2012 Book Angel Program ... Register Now!

Seedlings' Book Angel Program is open to visually-impaired children who live in
the US and Canada, and through this program each child can receive 2 free
Seedlings' books per calendar year (you list 4 of our books and we will send 2
of them.)

If you have not yet registered for your child's 2012 books, fill out the
registration form online right now by clicking here: Seedlings' Book Angel
Program!

Questions? Call Seedlings toll-free: 800-777-8552.

VICKY OPIE

Community Outreach
Seedlings Braille Books for Children
www.seedlings.org