[blindkid] (no subject)

Julie Yanez jyanez112 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 21:16:18 UTC 2012

I just found out about them a few days ago. But right now I seem to be
getting the run-a-round with emails and contacts. Everything I get back is
"check out this site...", "call this #...". And nothing is getting me
anywhere or to anyone that is helpful. It's becoming very discouraging and
frustrating that its so hard to contact a human being and not an email or
random # of someone that "will get back to me with more information".