[blindkid] Braille clothing tags

EMMOL at aol.com EMMOL at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 15:43:02 UTC 2012

We got our Braille clothing tags from the Independence Mart at the  NFB.
The woman there was very helpful when I made a mistake on our first order
and needed to make an exchange ASAP! Sending kids off to college gets very
exciting at the last minute! Thought I was very organized and then there are
 those last minute things that have slipped through the cracks. Part of the
 fun!

(But in all honesty, it is exciting to watch your child get ready to leave
home and head to college after all the years of hard work!!! Love the many
people that comment, "Oh, but isn't he going to live at home and
commute? Why would he live in a dorm? My response: "Of course he is going
to live in the dorm. He has worked for this, to move away from home and go
to college. What teenager guy can't wait to have the chance to be on his
own. And now he can't wait to get back there! Success!!!)
Eileen