[blindkid] Question about Student Loan Forgiveness for Parent

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 19:54:30 UTC 2012

I would respectfully inquire....what does choosing to take loans to acquire several chosen degrees and then choosing not to use them because you choose to stay home and homeschool your child have to do with blindness or being the parent of having a blind child ...all in order to receive massive funds to ease or erase a debt by choice from school by choice? I myself really cannot imagine. All these things are choices of a personal nature not caused or necessarily burdened by being a parent of a blind child.
Carrie

Sent from my iPad