[blindkid] Question about Student Loan Forgiveness for Parent

Natae Jones-Beasley nataejones at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 03:26:59 UTC 2012

Arielle,
   Yes. I contacted the NFB/NOPBC in my state as soon as I found out about my child's blindness. I attended convention this past summer and my state's NOPBC division is currently building!  We are in Tennessee. I have found lots of resources already, and have enrolled in all the Braille programs that I have found. We are involved with my state's intervention program and also PT and OT- which are all wonderful resources for us.

Thanks!

<>< Natae