[blindkid] Made my day! Merry Christmas, Cynthia!!

Rosina Solano colemangirly at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 19:08:21 UTC 2012

Cynthia, same as what Lynda said.  I have had DFS called on me before too.  It ended up amounting to nothing, but I still hate that it is in our file.  If you need any help or assistance, or letters just let me know.

And yes, Jack was right on about his assessment.  This happens with many kids and their medicine regardless of vision.  Teen-agers rebel against their parents and push the limits of their independence.  I sure as heck fire know that I did, lol.  It really isn't that big of an issue unless they force it to be.  How many kids sneak out, sneak beer when parents are gone, etc.  Not that it is right, but it is part of growing up.  I am not saying all kids do this, but many.  In reality it just shows how so called "normal" Jack feels at home to do what many other kids do.  If it weren't for the fact that Family Services was called I would almost be happy about it.  I bet he pays more attention next time to the medicine.

All our love and support to you and Jack!!

P.S.  I need to email you privately to get Jack's number.  Roman is wanting to get back in touch with him, lol.

Rosina