[blindkid] made my day

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 15:03:42 UTC 2012

Good Morning Gang:

I'm with Beth on this one.  I took alergies/shots and all that jaz
through high school and college.  In my mid twenties, I was diagnosed
as a type II diabetic.  And, guess what? I draw up my own insulin
shots!!  I use the old vials and syringes so I can mix if I need to.
Besides, it's cheaper than the new "convenient" pens.  Ya get more for
your money doing it the old way.  If that isn't enough, years ago, my
husband was put on injections for something else and was scared
spittless of injecting his meds so, of course, I did it for him for
about a month until he got up the nerve.  For some strange reason, he
wasn't afraid of his totally blind wife giving him shots???  I
certainly wasn't afraid.  Boy!  I sure don't know who that therapist
is, or where he/she got the license to practice?  Out of a cracker
Jacks Box???  I guess it just goes to show not all therapists are in
the business of helping people...

Bernie